Latest Victorian numbers
0 New Cases (24hrs), 91 Active cases, 3,066,501 total tested, 817 Deaths.
NEW RESTRICTION EASEMENTS TO TAKE FORCE FROM TUESDAY 23:59. PLEASE REFER TO https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus TO FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE CHANGES.
- From 11 October all Victorians must wear a fitted face mask when they leave home, no matter where they live.
- All Victorians must wear a fitted face mask when they leave home, no matter where they live. As restrictions ease and movement increases, the effectiveness of a face mask is even more important.
- You must wear a fitted face mask that covers the nose and mouth. This means that face shields, bandanas, or scarves or loose snoods, loose Buffs® or loose neck gaiters on their own will no longer be considered a sufficient face covering.
- There are a number of lawful excuses for not wearing a face mask.
- A face mask with three layers is the option recommended by the Chief Health Officer, as it provides the best protection for you and others.
All information sourced from https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus please visit for more specific information as it relates to your particular circumstances. All information should be viewed as strictly informational and not as any legal advice or guidance. Please check with the DHHS to verify any information provided within this site and on social media.